Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB) with Customized 3D-Printed Case
Win one of THREE total Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (2GB) like the one that I used in building my own Pi-KVM device for controlling a computer remotely over the network or one of the other endless other uses for Raspberry Pi computing.
- 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
- 2GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM.
- Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet.
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports.
- Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K.
Here are the giveaway rules:
- I Make the Rules: Since I'm paying for the hardware, putting it together, configuring it and taking care of shipping it to the winner, I get to make the rules. I also get to change the rules if it turns out that the rules are stupid. .
- Do Not Spam: Nobody likes spammers--especially myself. If I see a bunch of people retweeting/sharing from newly created accounts, I will ignore those entries.
- Be Patient: I'm just as excited to give these Raspberry Pi 4s away as you all are to win it. However, my blog is a hobby and so are these giveaways. Real life often takes precedence over hobbies.
- As-Is: I'm not making any kind of guarantees on these prizes. I received them from the vendor and assembled them, but did not spend much time making sure they were functional. Should the winners run into problems, I'd be happy to provide copies of invoices to aid in the effort to obtain support from the manufacturer.
- Winner(s) must respond within 72 hours: The winner(s) of the giveaway will be contacted at the email address they provided. The winner has 72 hours from the time the email is sent to reply back to me. If replies aren't received, new winners will be picked!
- Outside of the USA and Canada: I will foot the bill for shipping within the USA or Canada. I will also contribute significantly to shipping it outside of those regions, but depending on cost, I may require some help paying for the shipping. If it's incredibly expensive to ship, I may ask for you to chip in and split the shipping costs. If FedEx or UPS won't ship to your location, I may need your help picking a reliable and trustworthy shipping company. If you don't want to share some of the bill on shipping, feel free not to enter in the giveaway. Please also keep in mind that the hardware will be built to work with the electrical system in the USA, so you may have to swap out the power supply (or more) in order to get it to work outside of North America.
- See Rule #1 and Rule #2: These are important.